Finished to a high standard by the Peters whilst boasting original floor to ceiling chapel windows, this stunning apartment is a great base for exploring the countryside of North Wales or heading to the coast.
You enter the apartment into an open-plan living space with a contemporary kitchen area hosting everything you need to enjoy a self-catering holiday.
Venture into the dining area to enjoy a meal with your loved ones, and a sitting area with a stylish corner sofa to relax in front of the television after a long day.
Moving through the property there is a bathroom with both bath and shower for guests to get ready how they prefer, a super-king-size bedroom which can also be a twin and offers flexible sleeping arrangements, and another super-king-size which has a grey coloured en-suite so guests can get ready in style.
Outside there is off-road parking for one car in the Chapel Private car park, free parking on Waterfall Road and a free car park at the waterfall car park opposite.
Note: Property can be booked with 4 other apartments, together sleeping 22 guests total in the Chapel.
Availability / Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
● First-floor apartment
● Two bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super-king on request)
● Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, heated towel rail and WC
● Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
● Gas central heating
● Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
● Smart TV, WiFi
● Fuel and power inc. in rent
● Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
● Off-road parking for one car, and free car park opposite
● Sorry, no pets and no smoking
● Shop 0.3 miles, pub 0.1 miles