Set on the second-floor of a fabulously renovated chapel in the quaint village of Dyserth rests this striking holiday home, The Sigma Penthouse.
Perfectly positioned to explore both the coast and country of North Wales, The Sigma Penthouse offers an idyllic base for your next adventure.
Ascend the dramatic staircase to the second-floor, leading you to the unique steel doorway and into the hallway of the beautifully-appointed holiday home, elegantly decorated with parquet flooring and offering handy storage space away from the main living areas.
Follow the lengthy corridor through to the remarkable open-plan living space, boasting a contemporary interior whilst maintaining the dwelling’s traditional character with towering vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams, flooded with natural light welcomed in through the rustic original chapel window.
The designated chef will be delighted by the amply-equipped kitchen, fitted with all of the modern amenities necessary to prepare a heart-warming meal for the group, serving your culinary delights at the grand dining table to indulge as you toast a glass of fizz to an unforgettable holiday.
Settle in for the evening with a luxurious seat on the lavish Roche Bobois sofa that takes centre stage in the sociable space, or escape the excitement and nestle into an armchair in front of the innovative walkout double skylight balcony on the roof, listening to the tranquil sound of the tumbling waterfall in the near distance as you soak in the scenic views across the chapel gardens.
As the day draws to a close, prepare for bed with a rejuvenating rinse in the contemporary family bathroom, stylishly decorated with gleaming Italian marble, before resting your head in one of the three thoughtfully laid out super-king-size bedrooms, all of which can be made into single beds on request if you’re travelling as a group of friends.
One of the bedrooms has access to an elegant roll-top bath fit with eye-catching gold accent features, inviting you to indulge in a leisurely soak amongst the bubbles, whilst a second benefits from a contemporary shower room, perfect for larger groups.
Make memories that will last a lifetime with a stay at The Sigma Penthouse.
Note: Property can be booked with 4 other apartments, together sleeping 22 guests total in the Chapel.
Please email the dates of your proposed stay at the Waterfall Apartments, Dyserth and we will be back in touch within 24 hours with a price and availability.
Availability / Contact Us: email@example.com
- Second-floor apartment
- Three bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite bathroom with roll-top bath, double basin, heated towel rail and WC
- 1 x super-king-size (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite walk-in shower, double basin, heated towel rail and WC
- 1 x super-king-size (zip/link, can be twin on request)
- Shower room with walk-in shower, double basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Walkout Double Skylight Balcony overlooking Waterfalls
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample free off-road parking with additional parking available on the roadside and in a nearby car park
- Shared lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.3 miles, pub 0.1 mile, beach 3.4 miles