Resting in the ancient village of Dyserth is this magnetic ground-floor apartment, The Declaration Suite, part of the Waterfall Chapel apartments owned by Mike & Jules Peters.
Finished to a high standard by the Peters whilst boasting original chapel windows, this stunning apartment is a great base for a exploring the countryside of North Wales or heading to the coast.
You enter the apartment into an open-plan living space with a contemporary kitchen area hosting everything you need to enjoy a self-catering holiday.
Venture into the dining area to enjoy a meal with your loved ones, and a sitting area with a stylish corner sofa to relax in front of the television after a long day.
Moving through the property there is a bathroom with both bath and shower for guests to get ready how they prefer, a super-king-size bedroom which can also be a twin and offers flexible sleeping arrangements, and another super-king-size which has a grey coloured en-suite so guests can get ready in style.
• Two bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC, 1 x super-king-size (zip/link, can be twin on request)
• Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, heated towel rail and WC
• Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
• Gas central heating
• Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
• Smart TV, WiFi
• Fuel and power inc. in rent
• Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
• Off-road parking for one car, and free car park opposite
• Sorry, no pets and no smoking
• Shop 0.3 miles, pub 0.1 miles